- Cultural Venues
- Cultural Calendar
- Cultural Office
Hygiene/prevention concept for events during the Covid 19 pandemic in the Villa Elisabeth / St. Elisabeth Church
Hygiene and prevention concept (short version, 18.9.2020)
We are glad to be able to give space to culture again and we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe and enjoyable concert experience for all participants and the audience. For this we need your help, please act in solidarity and protect yourself and others who may be particularly vulnerable:
- Persons exhibiting Covid19 symptoms (fever, dry cough, loss of smell/taste) or who have had contact with someone ill with COVID-19 during the past 14 days are prohibited from entering our venues.
- Individuals who are unable to wear a Mouth-and-nose covering for medical reasons place themselves and others at increased risk of infection, so we do not recommend attending the event. Should you nevertheless decide to visit, please report to our admission staff with an appropriate proof (e.g. medical certificate).
- In particular, we would like to point out to persons who belong to a risk group that, despite all measures, we cannot guarantee security against infection.
- As a rule, the concerts have a duration of approx. 60 min or after approx. 40 min (30 min in the case of singing) a break, during which extensive ventilation is provided. Admission to the performance space is only 10 min before the start, the box office opens 1 h before.
- Please be prepared for more frequent airing during the colder season.
Ticket purchase and registration:
- The mandatory registration is contactless and data protection compliant via ticket purchase or via our online registration (www.elisabeth.berlin/registrierung) or at the box office. Please make a note of the visit and inform the health department together with our contact (030/44043644/ infoelisabeth.berlin) in case of an infection.
- Please use the possibility of online advance booking.
- Double seats may only be booked and occupied by persons who are not subject to the distance regulations e.g. persons from one household.
- A purchased ticket can be passed on to another person, e.g. in case of illness. However, this person must re-register at the box office.
- Please use the disinfectant dispensers in the entrance areas.
- Please follow the wayfinding system and use all designated entrances/exits.
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Mouth-and-nose covering must be worn in the buildings, except at your seat.
- Please only occupy the designated seats; you are welcome to leave your wardrobe in the restricted areas next to them.
- Please do not fan yourself with the programs or other things.
The team of the Kultur Büro Elisabeth thanks you for your help! Stay healthy!